torstai 20. marraskuuta 2014

Weed fanit

Page 1 of 2 - Fainting after smoking weed - posted in Tokers Q&A: Hey while smoking gives me a head buzz which makes me feel abit faint. After I smoke weed, I start to feel faint-- My vision goes white and everything seems unreal. I thought before that it could just be from smoking too much of it at one. Over the past 1 year and half I.ve been smoking pot and passed out like I was making a sandwich (ironic) and started feeling really faint and.

Whitey is a drug slang term for when a recreational drug user, as a direct or indirect result of drug use (usually cannabis), begins to feel faint. The term comes. A sudden drop in your blood pressure can cause you to faint. Sometimes your heart rate Alcohol, cocaine and marijuana can also cause fainting. More serious.

Grass, marijuana or weed: the dried leaves and flowers of the plant. Hash or A whitey is when cannabis makes you feel really faint and nauseous. You go pale.

Fainting after smoking weed - Tokers Q&A - Grasscity Forums

Sep 16, 2008 I went to a party recently and had a couple of beersthen I had a cup of jack daniels mixed with pepsithen i took about 5 or 6 hits of marijuana. May 5, 2013 TruthOnPot.com – One of the most commonly reported side effects of marijuana is dizziness, especially when standing up. Interestingly, the.

As a budding business, marijuana not for the faint-hearted -

Marijuana is known to cause symptoms suggestive of orthostatic hypotension such as dizziness and fainting during upright posture. We examined changes in. Nov 30, 2008 Well around 2 days ago I smoked a bit in the morning. Ive smoked marijuana around 11-12 times now so I know how to smoke it properly. A faint line can be good reason to test more frequently, just to make sure. Marijuana can take five weeks, possibly even longer, to clear in a heavy user. THC is.

OK. Here is the deal. In about 3 hours I will be taking a UA drug test. I had an interview about two weeks ago and was told that I got the job and. Jan 8, 2014 It.s not easy being green: A cannabis store owner talks about the challenges of running the business now that sales are legal in Colorado.

Apr 16, 2013 I tested yesterday and and last Friday and realized that I am starting to see a faint line. Its not nearly as dark as the control line but I am.

Teen Drug Testing Urine Drug Detection Kit - Marijuana Drug

I remember hearing in the news not that long ago that.marijuana overdoses. People are also known to faint, although it.s unclear if marijuana. On tap at Wicked Weed. Faint roasty aroma. Rich smooth roasty smoky taste. Bitter bite. Nice porter. 3.1. AROMA 7/10 APPEARANCE 3/5 TASTE 6/10 PALATE. A few seconds later, my vision fades again and I faint again. Smoking weed increases your heart rate and lowers your blood pressure.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.